- 608 Peaceful Dr, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1705 Sqft
- 1705 sq ft ranch with full walk-out basement, custom vinyl privacy fence, 15 x 30 oval above ground pool with wrap-around deck, pool house/storage shed, and above ground garden. Large walk-in shower and walk-in closet in master suite. Kitchen appliances stay and front-load washer and dryer are negotiable. Basement is partially finished (studded walls, vented for air/heat, and plumbed for bathroom). Data believed correct but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify data prior to offer. Agents read Agent Remarks.
- 4024 Poplar Level Rd Apt 7, Louisville, KY 40213
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 977 Sqft
- Beautiful patio style condo in a great location near the Watterson Expressway. New carpet and paint throughout. HVAC recently replaced. 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room/dining room combination and a nice balcony. Data believed correct but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify data prior to offer. Agents read Agent Remarks.
- 4006 Moeherr Ct, Louisville, KY 40299
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3876 Sqft
- One owner beautiful red brick ranch located on a cul de sac in the lovely neighborhood of Landherr Estates. This home features a 4 bed, 3.5 bath with finished walkout basement.First level is a split open floor plan. Main living area includes living room, dining room, vaulted ceiling, hardwood flooring and gas fireplace. Kitchen includes dining area, breakfast bar, cork flooring and stainless steel, smudge free appliances. All appliances stay. Master includes double tray ceiling, en suite with separate shower and j ...
- 188 Sea Hero Dr, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3412 Sqft
- This truly is a one of a kind custom family home, owner has a unique floorplan that is not mass produced and is sure to be of high standards of Elizabethtown Country Club Setting. Seller states he will purchase a home warranty for buyer. Owner's personal pride will stand out when you tour this spacious home. Executive style ranch has a southwestern finished interior walls and ceiling though-out. This 3 large bedroom, 3 full bath home all main level as well as a large family room, Dining Room with 12' high ceilin ...
- 1473 Old Finchville Rd, Shelbyville, KY 40065
- Beautiful level land for building just the home you want. Located in Shelbyville KY on Old Finchville Road.
- 3901 Deer Lake Cir, Prospect, KY 40059
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3284 Sqft
- Gorgeous home located in desirable Covered Bridge farms. Meticulously maintained and move-in ready. The updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tile backsplash and beautiful cabinets. The kitchen has an abundance of natural light, breakfast bar and opens to a spacious deck for outdoor living. The family room has a fireplace flanked by custom built in bookshelves. There is a first floor living/playroom with detailed crown molding. The formal dining room has beautiful moulding. Brazi ...
- 1455 Grouse Ct, Shelbyville, KY 40065
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3589 Sqft
- This beautiful, immaculate home in Partridge Run Subdivision on nearly .5 acre cul de sac is just right for you! You will be welcomed into a large great room that is open to the dining room and massive kitchen. Off the kitchen you will find a half bath and mud roomleading to the garage. Off the great room is a staircase leading to a landing, one way leads to the master BR and the other way to the 3 bedrooms. The master BR features a tray ceiling with a double door entry. The spacious master bathroom features a doub ...
- 1013 Harmony Ln, Goshen, KY 40026
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2927 Sqft
- Beautiful 2 story home with custom hardwood floors. Upgraded granite.Built energy efficient with closed cell insulation throughout the whole house.Walk-in closets. Large Screened-in deck.Custom built-in in great room.Finished Bonus Room. Large Custom Master Shower. Walking distance to Nature Preserve, playground, library and North Oldham schools. Maintenance free Hardi- board, stone, and brick exterior.Large custom built shed, dual zone hvac.Finished basement with bedroom and full bath. 9 foot ceilings. Data belie ...
- 6103 Crockett Dr, Louisville, KY 40258
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1044 Sqft
- Great investment opportunity. Beautiful yard in renovated 4 bed room home in the Shively area. Home has new hardwood floors, carpet, paint, updated baths, new kitchen island, new kitchen countertop and sink. Fenced back yard, home at end of the street bordering woods. Data believed correct but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify data prior to offer. Agents read Agent Remarks.
- 1202 Ava Pearls Way, Louisville, KY 40245
- Premium lot available Build to Suit in Meadows At The Polo Fields. One of the only remaining lots available. Build your dream home today in this well established neighborhood. Close to the expressway and the outlet mall. Membership available to the Polo Fields club house, pool and other amenities. Call the Builder today to set up your appointment. Model home available next door as well. Data believed correct but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify data prior to offer. Agents read Agent Remarks.
- 3016 Crystal Waters Way, Louisville, KY 40299
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3774 Sqft
- Welcome to elegance with warm touches of luxurious living -- Like living in the country in the middle of the city. Custom Patio home with gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, hardwood floors, bedrooms with carpet, crown moldings and custom trim, vaulted and tray ceilings, exquisite lighting, surround sound and hard-wired security system. Very open living area with beautiful fireplace in Great Room. Large deck overlooking lake with fountains. 2174 sq ft on main level. FabulousMaster Bedroom suite with luxuriou ...
- 2328 Saint Louis Ave, Louisville, KY 40210
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1192 Sqft
- 3 bed, 1 bath Louisville, KY home for sale. This property is in the heart of the city. It will require extensive work and repairs. Could make a great investment property. There is an extra living room space in the rear of the house, as well as a large dining room.Property sold in its As-Is, Where-Is condition. Seller does not prorate taxes. Buyer pays all closing costs including, but not limited to any and all transfer taxes, title, legal, and recording fees. Seller has no knowledge of condition. It is the responsi ...
- 726 Zorn Ave Apt 6, Louisville, KY 40206
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 976 Sqft
- Renovated 2 bed 2 bath condo on Zorn Ave. New appliances, spacious bathrooms, fully equipped eat-in kitchen. Master bedroom with large walk-in closet, carpet in living room and bedrooms. Laundry facility on floor. Interior corridor, secured building with assigned parking spot and additional guest parking. Water included in condo fee. Listed below tax assessment. Data believed correct but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify data prior to offer. Agents read Agent Remarks.
- 340 Rolling Stone Acres Ln, Leitchfield, KY 42754
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2036 Sqft
- Spacious Lake Home w/Boat Dock *2 Master Suites *2 Living Spaces *3 Full Baths *3 Fireplaces *Tons of Natural Light *Gorgeous Setting *Lush Landscaping *Large Covered Balcony *Covered Back Deck opens to Unique Hardscape Area w/Waterfall (during heavy rains) Maintenance Free Exterior, Metal Roof less than 2 years old. Perfect for Weekend Family getaways or for your Retirement Home Sweet Home. Property is also referred to as 342 Rolling Stone Acres Ln. Data believed correct but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify data pr ...
- 2314 Overlook Pkwy, Owensboro, KY 42303
- 8 Beds · 6 Baths · 3628 Sqft
- Spacious contemporary home located on East side on Hwy 54. 3628 Sq. Feet. In Ground Heated Pool with Full Furnished Pool House. Master Bed Room is on First Floor. New Appliances, New Hardwood Floor, New Paint, New Master Bath Tub, New Granite Top $12000 From Unique Granite. New Paint from Sherman William and Molings. New 4 Tiles Showers bathrooms. Data believed correct but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify data prior to offer. Agents read Agent Remarks.
- 6440 Autumn Valley Trce, Utica, KY 42376
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1357 Sqft
- Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath Ranch home close to town with a country feel. New flooring, new paint. Energy Star certified. Privacy fence, outdoor patio and a fire pit. 2 car attached garage. Data believed correct but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify data prior to offer. Agents read Agent Remarks.
- 31 Hill St, McHenry, KY 42354
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2876 Sqft
- 3 Bed, 3 bath home located in McHenry, KY. This is a nice size home with a large 1 acre yard. Interior will need updating and repairs but has great potential. Property sold in its As-Is, Where-Is condition. Seller does not prorate taxes. Buyer pays all closing costs including but not limited to any and all transfer taxes, title, legal, and recording fees. Seller has no knowledge of condition. It is the responsibility of the buyer to do all research on specifics pertaining to this property. Data believed correct but ...