- 1288 Wales Run Rd, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1941 Sqft
- Beautiful Ranch with a 45 ft. covered front porch, 2 skylights, bay windows, large 7x18 ft. laundry room and Jack & Jill bathroom. Located on approximately 5.13 acres. There is a 2 level deck with built in seating & lights, 40x60 barn with 4 stalls, tack room, water & electric and a separate workshop with 220 electric, heated & cooled. In 2012 a new roof, gutters, vinyl siding, shutters, 2 skylights and 3/4 in. bamboo flooring were installed. In 2018 a new HVAC for home and workshop and new laminate countertops wer ...
- 3000 Brumfield Ln, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 4300 Sqft
- Custom designed home on 25 acres on the edge of East Hickman Valley adjacent to a bluff overlooking East Hickman Creek. Home completely renovated in 2010 inside & out. The main level is an open floor plan w/custom designed kitchen, large island, Thermador appliances, abundant cabinet space, granite counter tops, tiled backsplash. A great room w/wood burning fireplace, den, loft space, guest room/bath & master bedroom/bath w/separate deck & hot tub complete the 1st level. Enjoy the family room/rec room space in the ...
- 3536 Saint Andrews Village Cir, Louisville, KY 40241
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1685 Sqft
- Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath patio style condo with new triple pane, low E argon windows throughout. Brazilian cherry hardwood floors in great room. New water heater. New laminate flooring in master bedroom. All appliances less than 8 years old. Security system. Intercom system. Data believed correct but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify data prior to offer. Agents read Agent Remarks.
- 1623 Edgeland Ave, Louisville, KY 40204
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1940 Sqft
- Charming Craftsman home in the Tyler Park Neighborhood of the Highlands. The original architectural interior woodwork of this home showcases the beauty of hand built carpentry, with built-in shelving, columns, wainscoting and plate rail, tile and wood mantlepiece, and ceiling beams. The house offers an open floor plan, the kitchen, dining, and living rooms are all connected. The house has 4 bedrooms with closets. Two of these are large walk-in closets. There are 3 bathrooms in the home. Two of the bathrooms are on- ...
- 9400 Clubview Dr Unit 102, Louisville, KY 40291
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1380 Sqft
- 3 bedroom, 2 full bath condo in Garden of Glenmary Village. Over 1300 square feet of spacious living area. This 1st floor unit has been renovated with all new flooring, light fixtures and plantation blinds. Freshly painted throughout. Kitchen has all stainless appliances with beautiful tile back splash. Washer and dryer will remain. Great floor plan, 2 bedrooms have direct access to their own bathroom. Great area minutes from the Gene Snyder. Convenient access to restaurants and shopping in Fern Creek area. Ameniti ...
- 2808 Elam Dr, Louisville, KY 40213
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1237 Sqft
- Beautiful Ranch located on a nice level lot. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Electrical service has been updated. Home has a new heat and AC system, new roof, windows and patio door. Also, new water heater. Very nice backyard patio, fireplace, built in gas grill and outdoor countertops. Detached structure is a must see man-cave with sound proof foam lined in walls, ceiling and roof. Gas fireplace, and AC units, doors open to outdoor grill area. Sellers are highly motivated, make an offer. Data believed correct but not guarante ...
- 25 Plantation Dr, Shelbyville, KY 40065
- 4 Beds · 3449 Sqft
- Beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath Ranch home with walk-out basement on 1 acre. This house features a lovely in ground pool, back deck and patio for entertaining. Beautiful foyer with columns separating it from the formal living room and dining room. Enjoy the family room with cozy fireplace. Master bedroom has double trey ceilings, large walk-in closet. Master bath has whirlpool tub, separate shower and double sinks. The walkout basement features a family recreational room, full kitchen with breakfast bar, bath and bedroo ...
- 413 E Millwater Fls, Shepherdsville, KY 40165
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3376 Sqft
- Beautiful Bi-level located on a dead end street. Spacious with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, great room, family room and formal dining room. Nice deck and covered deck for enjoying the outdoors. Beautiful landscaped yard and paved drive. 3 car attached garage with side entry. Data believed correct but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify data prior to offer. Agents read Agent Remarks.